SCACURE Networks Inc. - Advocating for Sickle Cell Patients & Caregivers
Make it Plain!

When Enough is Enough.

Taking on too much, not knowing when to say "No" is a trademark of so many of us in today's high-tech, busy life space. When you meet yourself going to bed and waking to start your day. Enough already! When you have three kids and you keep mixing up their names, enough. When you are too tired to just lay down and go to sleep, enough. When your work has you consistently putting in 10-15 hours overtime every week, enough. All these examples mean that your life is severely out of balance and you are out of focus. It's time to step back, sit down, and re prioritize. If you have sickle cell, this is breeding space for stress. The kind of stress that could land you in a different and worse crisis than being overwhelmed. It's time to say enough is enough. Learn techniques that help you to relax, that bring you joy, that give you relief.

9 Comments to When Enough is Enough.:

Comments RSS
best paper writing service on Sunday, May 06, 2018 3:30 AM
When enough is enough for the better topics and making the tired to just lay down and go to sleep. This blog always giving us and sharing about could land you in a different and worse for overwhelmed step back.
Reply to comment

writing help uk on Friday, June 01, 2018 12:50 AM
I was also looking for some good and reliable services for the repairs at my home. Currently busy with the writing service work but I will contact you shortly for the booking.
Reply to comment

do my paper for me on Friday, June 01, 2018 12:50 AM
Honestly, you did me a great favor by sharing this link here. This link had the info I needed to complete my custom writing review and I am very happy about that. Keep sharing world class work with us in the near future, as well.
Reply to comment

Julie Conley on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 5:43 AM
Regular job.
Reply to comment

how to fix sound problems in windows 10 on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 1:31 AM
Hey guys if you are facing any type of sound issue in your OS then must try my link to fix this problem for free online.
Reply to comment

rush essay on Saturday, September 08, 2018 6:17 AM
You are right. We experience such problems quite often. What we can do about it?
Reply to comment

Case Study Help on Monday, September 17, 2018 7:28 AM
Great Info! I Recently Came Across Your Blog And Have Been Reading Along. I Thought I Would Leave My First Comment. I Don’t Know What To Say Except That I Have
Reply to comment

resume editing services on Friday, October 12, 2018 5:47 PM
We all know that feeling. Sometimes enough is enough. It's sad but true.
Reply to comment

Josh Gasser on Monday, October 22, 2018 7:44 AM
We really appreciate the kind of topics you post here and best work you have done, keep it up.Wall Stickers
Reply to comment