SCACURE Networks Inc. - Advocating for Sickle Cell Patients & Caregivers
Make it Plain!

"Make it Plain"

July 2, 2014:
 It's been quite some time since I communicated with you. Having been through a life-altering event, I now know all the more, just how important it is to appreciate every breath, every moment of life. Seven months ago, my son and I were in an auto accident. It was a traumatizing experience. We still have on-going challenges today and continue with medical care. I now live with pain all the time. It never goes away; it does not care if I'm tired. It does not care if I have to go to work. It does not care if I'm playing with my children. It does not care if I'm caring for my loved ones. It is pain; it has no reasoning. I now know just how my daughter, my friends, and those whom I serve feel when they have Sickle Cell pain crises that are relentless. It's a pain that makes one feel like losing hope; sometimes like just giving up on everything and everyone. I'm telling you now, you are not alone. We are not alone. We are in this journey together. Life is truly what you make of it. When in pain know that you can feel. When in pain, know that you have life although nit may hurt. when in pain, know that it is not forever. Remember that you are cared for, you are loved, and that you have favor. Believe in your power to say "I can make it today."

27 Comments to "Make it Plain":

Comments RSS
JustinSimmons on Saturday, April 28, 2018 6:10 AM
informative post

bestessays.com review on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 8:48 AM
Doing something in a "plain" fashion is not particularly bad. I mean, people often times confuses dazzling as effective. In many instances, it is much better to do something in a plain manner. I believe that putting extra effort into everything is not necessarily bad, however, I do not find it very efficient. Doing something in a manner where there will be no waste is something that I call efficient. Having efficiency is equal to being very cunning and resourceful.

custom essays cheap on Sunday, April 29, 2018 12:36 PM
The gold seller server was sure something amazing just like best writing paper so I guess I will stick with it for now. Hope everyone else too gets used to it haha.

++6985 on Sunday, May 06, 2018 12:41 AM
65+

fur jackets on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 10:01 PM
Smoking is actually injurious to health and we have to be stay away from this. This is really helpful blog for them who want to leave the smoking and

essay writing company on Thursday, May 24, 2018 12:02 PM
Honestly, you did me a great favor by sharing this link here. This link had the info I needed to complete my custom writing review and I am very happy about that. Keep sharing world class work with us in the near future, as well.

write my college paper for me on Saturday, June 02, 2018 7:53 PM
It is summer outdoors. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, people have picnics, but the students have to If it's too hard task for them they'd better find a superb-quality writing help online and enjoy their youthfulness
Reply to comment

http://www.essayangels.net/rushessay-com-review/ on Thursday, June 21, 2018 12:25 AM
Thank you Jacqueline. I have felt your sorrow and you have my deepest sympathy. I am sorry to hear you are in pain. Reading this, I already know you are strong. Sometimes, even if we do not notice it, we are stronger than we think. I hope you can find solace in every challenge you are having. Do not stop believing. I hope you face your challenges with the grin of courage and hope. Everything will be okay. You will make it.

https://showboxsave.com/ on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 1:32 AM
Hey guys if you love to play movies online for free then must try my link to watch latest movies online for free.

d on Friday, December 28, 2018 3:06 AM
d

nvsocialstudies on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 11:23 AM
I recently made some extra with and was even looking forward to getting this GPS. I guess I will order one now and see if I like it or not.

papersplanet.com on Sunday, January 27, 2019 2:04 PM
Make it Plain" OH! We are on this journey together. Life is truly what you make of it. Seems lots of concerns but life comes once so just deal with things with an easy mind. it will keep you in the better state

Jenny on Saturday, February 09, 2019 4:05 AM
you

topresume com reviews on Saturday, February 16, 2019 10:40 AM
I am so sorry to have heard about your pain. I have been feeling a similar pain. This pain that I am feeling is not somewhat life threatening, though. I have been nurturing emotional pain for over almost 18 years now. I did not like it that my family stopped me from getting into past relationships with men they did not approve of. Now, my family is still stopping me from living the life I want to live. I can totally relate to your pain, even though your pain is a physical one.

Buy Bruce Lee Jacket Online< on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 6:05 AM
It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

repliche uomo on Saturday, March 30, 2019 12:15 AM
This is about lord that brings a terrible plague on livestock in the field.

3312 exam questions answers on Thursday, April 04, 2019 2:06 AM
Dumps collection is the website that deals in preparation material for the exam for many years. According to my exposure and research, this is the right platform where you can get exact exam dumps.

George Hurst on Saturday, April 13, 2019 8:53 AM
szadasdsd

Andrew Peterson on Sunday, April 14, 2019 1:08 PM
안전놀이터추천: 먹튀없는 안전놀이터, 토토사이트, 메이저놀이터를 추천드리고 있습니다 항상 안전하게 모시겠습니다 감사합니다.
메이저놀이터: 먹튀없는 안전놀이터, 토토사이트, 메이저놀이터를 추천드리고 있습니다 항상 안전하게 모시겠습니다 감사합니다.
토토사이트: 먹튀없는 안전놀이터, 토토사이트, 메이저놀이터를 추천드리고 있습니다 항상 안전하게 모시겠습니다 감사합니다.

Dark phoenix coat for sale online on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 3:46 AM
Thanks for the information your article brings. I see the novelty of your writing, I will share it for everyone to read together. I look forward to reading many articles from you.

PCAP-31-02 Dumps on Thursday, May 30, 2019 7:57 AM
PCAP-31-02 actual exam practice material help you to clear PCAP-31-02 test. If you want get professional and Python Institute real practice, recommend you to use our PCAP-31-02 actual test practice material latest version

Stem cell Therapy Orland Park on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 2:35 AM
we offer you non surgical treatments of arthritic or injured joints,Shoulder Pain & Tendinitis to get your health back by the help of autologous stem cells

Hip Pain Frankfort on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 5:53 AM
Wha! This is great full blog i like this type blog. Deferentially this blog have this quality big cost, special effects, thank for sharing this blog.

Catering Vacancies in Ireland on Thursday, June 06, 2019 4:50 AM
Specialist recruitment services for hospitality, catering jobs and catering vacancies in Ireland. Connecting the industry. Join today!

Mistersaad on Friday, June 14, 2019 3:07 AM
Thank you, I have recently been searching for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far.

PRP for Knee Richton Park on Monday, June 17, 2019 3:33 AM
This is really great information found here, I really like your blog. Thanks very much for the share. Keep posting.

Neck Pain Frankfort on Monday, June 17, 2019 7:32 AM
I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.