SCACURE Networks Inc. - Advocating for Sickle Cell Patients & Caregivers
Make it Plain!

"Make it Plain"

July 2, 2014:
 It's been quite some time since I communicated with you. Having been through a life-altering event, I now know all the more, just how important it is to appreciate every breath, every moment of life. Seven months ago, my son and I were in an auto accident. It was a traumatizing experience. We still have on-going challenges today and continue with medical care. I now live with pain all the time. It never goes away; it does not care if I'm tired. It does not care if I have to go to work. It does not care if I'm playing with my children. It does not care if I'm caring for my loved ones. It is pain; it has no reasoning. I now know just how my daughter, my friends, and those whom I serve feel when they have Sickle Cell pain crises that are relentless. It's a pain that makes one feel like losing hope; sometimes like just giving up on everything and everyone. I'm telling you now, you are not alone. We are not alone. We are in this journey together. Life is truly what you make of it. When in pain know that you can feel. When in pain, know that you have life although nit may hurt. when in pain, know that it is not forever. Remember that you are cared for, you are loved, and that you have favor. Believe in your power to say "I can make it today."

14 Comments to "Make it Plain":

Comments RSS
JustinSimmons on Saturday, April 28, 2018 6:10 AM
informative post

bestessays.com review on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 8:48 AM
Doing something in a "plain" fashion is not particularly bad. I mean, people often times confuses dazzling as effective. In many instances, it is much better to do something in a plain manner. I believe that putting extra effort into everything is not necessarily bad, however, I do not find it very efficient. Doing something in a manner where there will be no waste is something that I call efficient. Having efficiency is equal to being very cunning and resourceful.

custom essays cheap on Sunday, April 29, 2018 12:36 PM
The gold seller server was sure something amazing just like best writing paper so I guess I will stick with it for now. Hope everyone else too gets used to it haha.

++6985 on Sunday, May 06, 2018 12:41 AM
65+

fur jackets on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 10:01 PM
Smoking is actually injurious to health and we have to be stay away from this. This is really helpful blog for them who want to leave the smoking and

essay writing company on Thursday, May 24, 2018 12:02 PM
Honestly, you did me a great favor by sharing this link here. This link had the info I needed to complete my custom writing review and I am very happy about that. Keep sharing world class work with us in the near future, as well.

write my college paper for me on Saturday, June 02, 2018 7:53 PM
It is summer outdoors. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, people have picnics, but the students have to If it's too hard task for them they'd better find a superb-quality writing help online and enjoy their youthfulness
Reply to comment

http://www.essayangels.net/rushessay-com-review/ on Thursday, June 21, 2018 12:25 AM
Thank you Jacqueline. I have felt your sorrow and you have my deepest sympathy. I am sorry to hear you are in pain. Reading this, I already know you are strong. Sometimes, even if we do not notice it, we are stronger than we think. I hope you can find solace in every challenge you are having. Do not stop believing. I hope you face your challenges with the grin of courage and hope. Everything will be okay. You will make it.

https://showboxsave.com/ on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 1:32 AM
Hey guys if you love to play movies online for free then must try my link to watch latest movies online for free.

d on Friday, December 28, 2018 3:06 AM
d

nvsocialstudies on Tuesday, January 01, 2019 11:23 AM
I recently made some extra with and was even looking forward to getting this GPS. I guess I will order one now and see if I like it or not.

papersplanet.com on Sunday, January 27, 2019 2:04 PM
Make it Plain" OH! We are on this journey together. Life is truly what you make of it. Seems lots of concerns but life comes once so just deal with things with an easy mind. it will keep you in the better state

Jenny on Saturday, February 09, 2019 4:05 AM
you

topresume com reviews on Saturday, February 16, 2019 10:40 AM
I am so sorry to have heard about your pain. I have been feeling a similar pain. This pain that I am feeling is not somewhat life threatening, though. I have been nurturing emotional pain for over almost 18 years now. I did not like it that my family stopped me from getting into past relationships with men they did not approve of. Now, my family is still stopping me from living the life I want to live. I can totally relate to your pain, even though your pain is a physical one.