SCACURE Networks Inc. - Advocating for Sickle Cell Patients & Caregivers
Make it Plain!

"Make it Plain"

July 2, 2014:
 It's been quite some time since I communicated with you. Having been through a life-altering event, I now know all the more, just how important it is to appreciate every breath, every moment of life. Seven months ago, my son and I were in an auto accident. It was a traumatizing experience. We still have on-going challenges today and continue with medical care. I now live with pain all the time. It never goes away; it does not care if I'm tired. It does not care if I have to go to work. It does not care if I'm playing with my children. It does not care if I'm caring for my loved ones. It is pain; it has no reasoning. I now know just how my daughter, my friends, and those whom I serve feel when they have Sickle Cell pain crises that are relentless. It's a pain that makes one feel like losing hope; sometimes like just giving up on everything and everyone. I'm telling you now, you are not alone. We are not alone. We are in this journey together. Life is truly what you make of it. When in pain know that you can feel. When in pain, know that you have life although nit may hurt. when in pain, know that it is not forever. Remember that you are cared for, you are loved, and that you have favor. Believe in your power to say "I can make it today."

7 Comments to "Make it Plain":

Comments RSS
JustinSimmons on Saturday, April 28, 2018 6:10 AM
informative post
Reply to comment

custom essays cheap on Sunday, April 29, 2018 12:36 PM
The gold seller server was sure something amazing just like best writing paper so I guess I will stick with it for now. Hope everyone else too gets used to it haha.
Reply to comment

++6985 on Sunday, May 06, 2018 12:41 AM
65+
Reply to comment

fur jackets on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 10:01 PM
Smoking is actually injurious to health and we have to be stay away from this. This is really helpful blog for them who want to leave the smoking and
Reply to comment

essay writing company on Thursday, May 24, 2018 12:02 PM
Honestly, you did me a great favor by sharing this link here. This link had the info I needed to complete my custom writing review and I am very happy about that. Keep sharing world class work with us in the near future, as well.
Reply to comment

write my college paper for me on Saturday, June 02, 2018 7:53 PM
It is summer outdoors. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, people have picnics, but the students have to If it's too hard task for them they'd better find a superb-quality writing help online and enjoy their youthfulness
Reply to comment

http://www.essayangels.net/rushessay-com-review/ on Thursday, June 21, 2018 12:25 AM
Thank you Jacqueline. I have felt your sorrow and you have my deepest sympathy. I am sorry to hear you are in pain. Reading this, I already know you are strong. Sometimes, even if we do not notice it, we are stronger than we think. I hope you can find solace in every challenge you are having. Do not stop believing. I hope you face your challenges with the grin of courage and hope. Everything will be okay. You will make it.
Reply to comment